NEAR
Online Support avatar
Written by Online Support
Updated over a week ago
NEAR

NEAR

Project basic information

Issue Time:2020

Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 NEAR

Circulation: 632,632,475 NEAR

Project Introduction: NEAR Protocol launched its mainnet on April 22, 2020 with 1 billion NEAR tokens created at genesis. 5% of additional supply is issued each year to support the network as epoch rewards, of which 90% goes to validators (4.5% total) and 10% to the protocol treasury (0.5% total). 30% of transaction fees are paid out as rebates to contracts that interact with a transaction, while the remaining 70% are burned

Did this answer your question?